we the student council, Fachschaft VWL, are organising a running dinner for you. It will be on the 6th of Dezember 2023, 7pm.
How does a running dinner work:
- First: Find a partner or sign up without a partner (if you sign up without a partner we home to pair you with a partner)
- You will come together as a group of two people and cook one dish. You will either be assigned to cook a starter, main dish or desert for six people
- The running starts: You will meet at a group´s house which prepared a starter
– You will meet at 7pm at the persons home (you will get an e-mail with the address where you meet)
- After the first course you rotate to another groups house to eat the main dish (new groups come together: you will stay together with your cooking partner, but you will meet with new pairs for each course)
- Finally, you rotate to end the evening at a house that prepared desert
You will eat the meal that you prepared at your home with four other people
Some suggestions for preparing a meal
- Keep in mind that if you prepare a main dish, you will be at someone else’s house for the starter, prepare something that can be heated up quickly.
- Be prepared to cook either veetarian or vegan
We wish you a lot of fun. If you have questions don’t hesitate to ask us via email (email@example.com) or Instagram (fs.vwl.heidelberg).
Your Fachschaft VWL
Note: If you already have a partner, both of you have to sign up, you can add your partners name.