Excursion to Rotterdam
Departure (estimated): 07:15 at Campus Bergheim
Costs: 70€ incl. breakfast
Conditions of registration
- The excursion is aimed at all VWL students (incl. 25% and 50% students, Master)
- Minimum age: 18
- Meals are not fully included
- If you cannot afford the contribution you can apply for a “Notlagenzuschuss” at: Studierendenrat der Universität Heidelberg – Notlagenzuschuss (uni-heidelberg.de) send your enquiries to: email@example.com (if you consider this option please apply as soon as possible, since the possess can take a few weeks).
- The joint activities are compulsory. If you do not attend, the “Fachschaft” can sanction you. You will have time to explore the city on your own.
- The trip costs 70 euros of self-contribution
- Food is not fully included. The “Fachschaft” organizes a breakfast at the hostel. You have the opportunity to bring food (the hostel provides a fridge, accessible to all) or eat at local restaurants (the hostel is centrally located).
- On May 8th/9th you will be notified if you can participate.
- When you receive a confirmation, please pay by bank transfer until May 12th 4pm to “Studierendenrat der Uni Heidelberg”. You will receive further information on who to address and how to label your payment with your confirmation.
- We do not send reminders. If you pay too late you might lose your spot.
- If you have to withdraw from the trip (e.g. due to illness) inform us promptly at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to nominate a substitute. If you have to cancel at very short notice, you can also nominate an Economics student yourself and send us the contact details of this person via the e-mail provided. If no one can be successfully nominated, the self-contribution can not be refunded.
- You may receive a partial refund of your self-contribution after the excursion. We ask for this part so that we can cover possible additional costs. The refund will be made in equal parts to all participants, but only if the balance exceeds 5 euros per person.
What you need to bring:
- validated student card
- ID, or passport (non EU-citizens)
What you do not need to bring:
- Bed sheets
If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com.